Now that Van doesn't go down for a nap until 1:30 we have some time to spend together after I pick him up from school.
Yesterday he wanted to go to the train park. I mostly saw his little bum since he was running everywhere. A few times he stopped and wanted me to carry him but that is pretty impossible at this point in my pregnancy!
Yesterday he wanted to go to the train park. I mostly saw his little bum since he was running everywhere. A few times he stopped and wanted me to carry him but that is pretty impossible at this point in my pregnancy!
| Laid back. |
| he is such a cool kid. loves! |
| watching the geese |
| looking for ducks |
| this is the view i had of him most of the time at the park, he was running everywhere and i was waddling after him! |
| we treated ourselves to a smoothie after the train park. it was a welcome refreshment after our walk in 90 degree heat. how am i ever going to make it through June & July??? |
No comments:
Post a Comment