This week is flying by! Van only has one more day of school left and he's out for the summer!! I am fast approaching week 30 of this pregnancy which means in 10 weeks (or less if I'm lucky) Rory will be here!!! And we are getting ready to start our summer of beach trips next Saturday.
So this week I am relishing in the everyday, normal schedule we have before things are completely shaken up. But, change is good right??
Anyhoo, after Van and I go to the gym we usually stop by daddy's office and visit him, Uncle Josh and Papa. Things at the office are really looking great and the renovations are complete. New and wonderful things are starting to happen!!!!!
| The best place to purchase your Big Green Egg |
Van loves to run around the open showroom floor. Sometimes, he brings his bike inside and rides around with Uncle Josh.
But lately he has been obsessed with playing "bridge" with Uncle Josh's amazing pieces of custom furniture. Many of you know that Josh started building custom wood slab tables and lightening a couple years ago. My favorite room in my house is thanks to Josh. He built our maple slab dining room table, the burning tree branch light fixture and the cool piece of art hanging behind the table! If I had the space, I would commission him to make a table for every room in my house!
Well, Josh has been busy making several new pieces and I think Van wants this to come home with us! This beautiful table is made from walnut with a raw steel base...........
For more information on all his pieces and how to purchase check out his website - Josh Utsey.
| going under the bridge |
We've also been playing outside a lot and thankfully the weather has not been too hot for this mama!
| cooling off in his pool at Mimi's house - that water looks cold from the look on his face! |
| doing yard work |
| discussing our dinner options on our pizza date night |
Thank goodness we have Van's treehouse in the backyard. We spend almost every afternoon playing (getting dizzy) on it!
Change is good! And a mother of two is going to look great on you girlfriend!!! I am little anxious myself about school coming to an end because I love a good schedule. Josh's pieces are incredible. I wish I was in need of a new table! =) Hope we can do a pool date soon! xo
ReplyDelete