I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going and I feel bad for not being better at taking pictures of Miss Rory's progress.
I had my 28 week check-up on Thursday and had to take the O'Sullivan test (glucose test). I failed this first test with Van so I was nervous going into the appointment. However, I am very happy to say that I passed with flying colors!!! Which means I don't have to take the 3-hour test and I don't have to worry about being scolded for my diet!
Rory's heart rate was 147 bpm and she is measuring two week ahead at 30 weeks. My midwife says she must have had a growth spurt!
So far I have gained a total of 22 pounds and I feel great! I'm still working out with my trainer once a week and getting in at least 3 days of cardio. I am so bored with cardio and can't wait to get back to my hot yoga classes!
| 28 weeks |
I've been working on Rory's nursery space and hope to get our bedroom rearranged before we leave for our June beach trip. Isn't this bassinet beautiful? Rory is so blessed to be able to use this heirloom bassinet from her fairy Godmother. It is from the early 1900's!! I can't wait to get it set up for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment