Monday, April 30, 2012

"The cure for anything is saltwater: be it sweat, tears or the sea" - Isak Dinesen



Derek and I just returned from an amazingly relaxing weekend on Kiawah Island. It was our little getaway to celebrate our sixth anniversary and to also have a babymoon before Miss Rory arrives. There is something about the beach that reminds me of Derek and going back is always so refreshing. Our weekend was nothing short of fabulous!

"Today's the day to remember the beauty of this amazing relationship, this wonderful life we've made together. Today's the day to remember how it all happened in the first place - because you saw something in me that you loved and I saw millions of somethings in you that I could never live without."

- an excerpt from the card Derek got me that completely sums up our weekend

Derek's beach beverage



At 26 weeks Rory is really making herself known.

Dinner at 39 Rue de Jean

I love this man so much

my handsome hubs

Starbucks by the sea....yes please!



Van had a wonderful weekend with his Nana and Papa and we could not wait to get back on Sunday to kiss his sweet little face. I promise you he grew several inches while we were gone and learned a dozen new words. How does that happen??

He is currently passed out on the sofa as I type this..........
Guess Nana and Papa really wore him out!

1 comment: