Friday, June 4, 2010

i couldn't resist

does anyone remember pete's dragon? it was a disney movie i LOVED as a child.

before van was born, i bought him the book puff the magic dragon and that same weekend i found this too cute dragon costume for his first halloween. only thing is i guesstimated he would be wearing a size 12 months by october of this year and ummm yea he is already in 12 months........

so that led me to do this.............




isn't he the cutest dragon you've EVER seen?!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Aidan was this for Halloween two years ago. I think the costume is a little different but if you want to use it for Van you can use it. It is super cute! I always try to buy my costumes for the following year on clearance the year before because they can get so expensive! Aidan's going to be a pumpkin this year and his costume only cost me $4!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fabulous idea! I just hope I can guesstimate his size better for next year!

    ReplyDelete