Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Memorial Day Weekend


The weather has been pretty nice in Charlotte so Van and I have taken advantage by doing a lot of walking! He loves being outside in the fresh air and often catches his afternoon nap while we are strolling. We even walked to Derek's office so we could visit him at work!

Walking past the practice field for our Carolina Panthers.

Telling daddy all his ideas for new products to sell!

Uncle Josh - what's for lunch? My fingers aren't very satisfying!

All that work tired him out! Don't think he's quite cut out for an 8 hour workday!


He loves it outside so much that sometimes when I can't get him to fall asleep for his nap I will plop him in his stroller, walk around the condo until he falls asleep and he will take his nap out on the patio!



We've been spending a lot of time with family and friends and trying to get our house ready for us to move in.

Hanging out with his Papa Utz

Ella and Van (they are 2 days apart!!!!)

Van's first crush

My future's so bright.........

I've got to wear shades!

Van is obsessed with hats!


Van is now 24 weeks old! We've been trying new solid foods with him and he is loving every minute of it! When I am getting his oatmeal ready he sits in his highchair and screams "MMMMMMMMMMMMM! MMMMMMMMMMMM!" Then when we are feeding him he opens his mouth really wide and leans forward so that he looks like a baby bird! Derek gets a kick out of feeding his little bird. Some of Van's favorite foods thus far are bananas and sweet potatoes but we've also tried pears, apples, peas and avocado.

Sweet potato face

More please!

Let me try........

I've got the hang of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment