i sort of grew up on the other side of the camera so i fully appreciate the talent it takes to capture intimate moments on film. one day i'd love to own a super awesome camera and take a lesson or two or three on how to work said super awesome camera so i can one day take pictures of the ones i love like these amazing photographs taken by my sister's mother-in-law Annette Goodman






my beautiful sister

peanut was a little overwhelmed and by the look of these next two pictures he was sleepy as well......


Van had just woken up from his nap!!! I said to him "Van, where's Mommy and Daddy" and he threw his hands up and said "MaMa and Dada". It was sooooo cute. He wouldn't let me hold him, I was sad.
ReplyDeleteThat explains the look in his eyes!!! Ape remember when I tried to hold Aidan and he screamed bloody murder!!! I was like, "oh no - babies hate me!"
ReplyDeleteYes!!! HAHA! And now you have your own that loves you soooo much and probably wants you to hold him all the time!
ReplyDelete