As the mom of a busy toddler I try to get as much sleep, exercise and water as possible. Occasionally, ok let's face it - everyday, I need an energy boost.
Three things I cannot live without right now:
You know me too well if you said: Starbucks' iced americano, no water, extra ice, with white mocha:

I started taking a dropper of this every morning and sometimes again before a big workout. It's amazing for naturally boosting energy and making me feel like me again: Sublingual B Total Liquid Energy found at Berrybrook Farms - thanks mom for recommending!

And last but certainly not least, one of my clients gave me one of these bars and I've been hooked ever since. I buy them by the box at Trader Joe's and I always have one in my bag for emergencies. The best part is my trainer said they are really good for me so I can eat them all day, every day and it won't hurt my exercise routine! think Thin Protein Bars: I've tried white chocolate and creamy peanut butter and Van loves them too!

No comments:
Post a Comment