I feel extremely................
Thankful. Blessed. Happy. Loved. Joyful. Excited. Supported. Liked. Cared for. Grateful.
Did I mention LOVED?
My mom, sister and several of my closest friends threw me the most beautiful, girly, perfectly intimate baby shower to celebrate little Miss Rory. It was a Southern Brunch decorated in shades of pale pink and pale grey (the colors of Rory's nursery). It was so much fun to catch up with my family and friends and have everyone in one special place for a couple hours.
Thank you to each one of my hostesses who made the day so special for me and Rory. For all the thought and hard work each of you put into making the shower so elegant and at the same time laid-back.
I had the most wonderful time and left feeling overwhelmingly loved. From the bottom of my heart - thank you thank you thank you. I love each of you very much.
Now for the party shots! Thank you Libby for getting such awesome pictures for me & Rory.
Thankful. Blessed. Happy. Loved. Joyful. Excited. Supported. Liked. Cared for. Grateful.
Did I mention LOVED?
My mom, sister and several of my closest friends threw me the most beautiful, girly, perfectly intimate baby shower to celebrate little Miss Rory. It was a Southern Brunch decorated in shades of pale pink and pale grey (the colors of Rory's nursery). It was so much fun to catch up with my family and friends and have everyone in one special place for a couple hours.
Thank you to each one of my hostesses who made the day so special for me and Rory. For all the thought and hard work each of you put into making the shower so elegant and at the same time laid-back.
I had the most wonderful time and left feeling overwhelmingly loved. From the bottom of my heart - thank you thank you thank you. I love each of you very much.
Now for the party shots! Thank you Libby for getting such awesome pictures for me & Rory.
| my beautiful moms |
| the brunch spread including Flying Biscuit's creamy dreamy grits & biscuits!! |
| LJ & Brooke |
| Martha & Erica |
| Candace & April (the two masterminds behind all the decorations) |
| Stephanie, Ashley & Melinda |
| Rory's blessing ring that I can't wait to read to her. |
| Mama U & LJ |
| the beautiful and delicious chocolate chocolate chip cake with bailey's cream cheese frosting made by my talented friend Nicole |
| Rory's monogram - aUb |
| sweet baby girl clothesline |
| diaper cake |
| these little puffs are now hanging over Rory's bassinet |
| so many wonderful gifts |
| it's a girl |
| my spa girls |
| Nicole & Caswell |
| the hostesses - Erica, Mom, Candace, Brooke and April (missing Libby & Haley) |
| And there were a total of six preggo friends at the shower so we just had to line up in order and take a picture! |
No comments:
Post a Comment