We are SO ready to meet you!!!!
You are 39 weeks today. I had my well-visit yesterday and everything looks good to go. I was 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced so I'm basically just waiting for labor to start.........any....minute.....now.........
I asked my midwife to strip my membranes to hopefully give labor a little push. Aunt Candace did this with Cole and he arrived three days later!!!!
Here's hoping it works.
On a side note, Hallie said you have your hand above your head silly girl and you are facing forwards. Thank goodness your head is down but I really need you to turn just a bit so mommy doesn't have any back labor. That will not be fun.
We love you so much Rory and we can not wait to meet you, hold you in our arms and kiss your beautiful, cherub face.
Ahhhh!!! Not to rush her but everyone is ready to meet her!!! If you want me to come over and do jumping jacks with you or take you for a ride over the train tracks, you know where to find me! xo
ReplyDeleteJumping Jacks would work???????? I feel like I would just pee myself!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha but seriously.........
Delete