It's 5 am and we're on the road, heading to BHI for the week! I wanted to leave y'all with one funny thing my little man said and something sweet little bean did.
First off this heat is a nightmare to a 9 months pregnant woman and a toddler who breaks out in a heat rash. Luckily the heat rash doesn't bother Van. But as I was rubbing hydrocortisone cream on his back yesterday I asked the same question I always ask, just to be sure. "Van does your rash itch?" he was being goofy and chattering about who knows what when all of a sudden he looks at Derek and goes, "my ash ritch!" I almost peed my pants.
Then, last night after dinner Derek and I were relaxing on the sofa and Rory was being very active. She has been moving a lot in the last couple of months but with the limited amount of space she has you can really see her little bum sticking out and her feet. My belly looked like an alien was trying to break free when I felt her foot push out below my rib. So I grabbed Derek's hand and had him rub her little toes. This must have tickled her because I haven't seen her move so quickly as I did in that moment! It was so funny and so surreal. Can't wait to tickle those sweet little tootsies in person.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy Fourth of July! Hope we remembered everything we needed!
Maple-Soy Salmon Bowls
7 hours ago
Hahahahahaha!!! I just laughed out loud! He is so cute!!!
ReplyDelete