Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day!

To my hubs who has given me the greatest gifts of a lifetime: unconditional love, loyalty, friendship and Van & Rory. I am truly blessed to walk through life with this amazing man, husband and father. I am head over heels in love with the little family we have created and there is no place in the world I would rather be than enveloped in a sweet family hug.

I could watch you and Van together all day and I know my heart will just burst to see the love that Rory adds to our life.

*the following pictures are proofs from our family photo session on kiawah shot by Carmen Ash. If you are ever in the Charleston area and want some beautiful photos taken let me know and I will give you her info. She was amazing!*





To my dad who has always been there for me, with unconditonal love, a wise word, a corny joke, a hug, and the occasional credit card number!! ; )

Dad, you have always been my rock and I am thankful for you and all you do. Thank you for being such a loving husband to mom, the best dad to me, my first love and a super great papa to Van. We love you with all our hearts.



To my dad-in-law who I know is an incredible father not only because it shows through in how wonderful Derek is at being a dad but because you welcomed me into your family with open arms and have treated me like your daughter ever since! My mom always told me to watch how my boyfriend's dad treats his wife because that is how your husband will treat you. And I am so lucky because you treat Mama Utz like a queen! Thank you for being so patient and loving to Van. He simply adores you and loves you so much. We all do!


No comments:

Post a Comment