Oh.My.Goodness.
There is seriously less than 8 weeks left until Rory arrives and 2 of those weeks we will be in Bald Head! I am freaking out. Just a little. I still have not put her nursery together but I am hoping to get that done this weekend.
So the countdown is on. Next week is my last week of work. I am still in denial about this. I have to be or I will cry. I am seriously going to miss all the wonderful women I work with and my clients.
Next week is also the last week my trainer will see me. He says he is cutting me off because I am trying to do too much. I think he's just scared that I will go into labor in front of him! Then we're off to the beach for a week, back for a partial week and leaving again for our Fourth of July trip!!
Got all that? Whew!
Next week is also the last week my trainer will see me. He says he is cutting me off because I am trying to do too much. I think he's just scared that I will go into labor in front of him! Then we're off to the beach for a week, back for a partial week and leaving again for our Fourth of July trip!!
Got all that? Whew!
This morning, before I saw my midwife, Derek, Van and I hit up my favorite breakfast spot - The Flying Biscuit. I had a craving for their french toast and creamy, dreamy grits (their true name and the perfect description of their taste). As we were leaving Van had to get a picture with the Rooster out front.
| there. that's how much i love flying biscuit! |
My check up went great! My midwife is not too excited that I am leaving town at 36 weeks but I doubt this baby girl is coming early so I told her I'd be fine!
Rory is measuring at 32 and a half weeks so pretty much right on schedule. Her heartbeat was a steady and strong 147 bpm and my midwife said we will most likely NOT be doing another ultrasound. So seeing her beautiful face is going to have to be a surprise. I really want to see her and know how much she weighs but since everything is looking great there isn't a need for another ultrasound.
We are all so excited for Rory's arrival. Today when I picked Van up from Derek's office he asked if Baby Rory was in the car. He knew I was going to see the doctor and have her check-up. Then while making lunch today he said, "mommy baby rory come home now?" I can not wait to see the two of them together!
Speaking of lunch............
We are all so excited for Rory's arrival. Today when I picked Van up from Derek's office he asked if Baby Rory was in the car. He knew I was going to see the doctor and have her check-up. Then while making lunch today he said, "mommy baby rory come home now?" I can not wait to see the two of them together!
Speaking of lunch............
I have been having a craving lately for all things cold and crunchy. The thought of a cool, crisp apple gets my mouth watering and I have been hooked on this treat as of late:
| organic peanut butter & banana drizzled with honey on a tortilla |
I don't have any belly pictures this week (yet) but I got my hair done yesterday and snapped a quick picture for a friend. I am back to blonde and loving the cut. My bangs have almost grown out to the perfect length. (What was I thinking trying to be trendy and getting ombre hair??????)
| Thank you to my friend Nikki at Modern Salon & Spa at Metropolitan |
Van has been busy this week perfecting his bike riding skills. He is crazy good at balancing. Last night he started standing up to pedal his bike!!!! We need to invest in some arm pads, knee pads and gloves PRONTO!
We are excited to meet baby Rory soon (man, time is flying!) Your hair looks great, by the way! :)
ReplyDelete