I'm in sort of a pickle. We have the smallest house which started off as three bedrooms but when we moved back in this last time we took out the third, tiny room and opened the floorplan to include a dining room.
So, that leaves the question: where will Miss Bean sleep? And the lovely answer: in our bedroom!
I only have two wall spaces available to do anything with SO I have been scouring Pinterest and here is what I am hoping to accomplish.
In an area close to my side of the bed I'd like to place a bassinet. How lovely is this bassinet from Restoration Hardware?

With this type of bedding (pale grey/pale pink) and a pale pink monogram above her bassinet.

I really like this monogram from Southern Nest.

Then for the second wall/niche I'd like to find a cute vintage or modern dresser (can't decide which) on craigslist and paint it in greyish-white chalk paint. Replacing old hardware with pink knobs.

Over the dresser I want to hang two picture frames sprayed with high gloss white and backed in burlap to pin her coming home outfit on and maybe her baptism gown (yet to made out of my wedding dress!) Too many plans.............

And there you have it, little Miss Rory's nursery. Now the search is on!!
No comments:
Post a Comment