Sunday, March 4, 2012

Maternity Clothes Shopping

is hard. I've been searching for a few spring essentials and it looks like I need to make another trip to Destination Maternity. I did however find a couple cute things at Old Navy.

I saw this shirt posted on a couple of different blogs and thought I'd see how it looks. It's not maternity so I ordered a size larger. I think it will look so cute with some white capri's and gold sandals!
And I am super excited about these sandals. Years ago I bought a very similar pair at Target for $7 and always wished I had purchased more in different colors. They discontinued them and so then I bought a pair at JCrew for $50 and honestly I liked my Tar-Jay version more. Anywhoo, I found these cuties at Old Navy and ordered two pair in gold and white. SCORE!
Colored denim has been in style for a while now and they're even making them in maternity jeans so now all I need to do is figure out what color I want. I was thinking red or aqua........but that is not the kind of thing I can order online. I need to try them on in person. So my search is on.


No comments:

Post a Comment