Monday, March 19, 2012

My daddy MY best friend

We've fallen into a morning ritual that I absolutely LOVE. Van gets up in the morning and immediately hops into bed with us. And it's still dark so we can usually squeeze another 45 minutes to an hour of sleep into the morning! Then when little man wakes up for the second time he is always in the best mood and very snuggly.

One morning last week as he was lying in between us he turns to Derek and says, "my daddy my best friend!" then wraps his arms fiercely around Derek's neck and gives him the biggest hug! It was the sweetest. I love seeing my two boys and the close relationship they have.

Another morning Van was sitting in my lap watching his "tartoons" and he sneezed a couple times. Before I even got the chance to say Bless You; Van goes, "Bless you, Me."

love.love.love


No comments:

Post a Comment