Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Thank goodness for camera phones

Really? What would I do without you dear iPhone?

Besides the normal capabilities to communicate you assist me with capturing the everyday moments of my life, sharing them with those who want to see them and even sharing them with those who probably wish I would stop taking so many pictures of my children.

Now I try my best to not over share. We ALL know someone who does that, right? And I definitely try to keep the "selfies" at an all time low. Only when necessary.

So here is a quick (and hopefully painless) mobile picture post.


Van's Costume Parade at school. A huge milestone for me because this was the first year his class participated. They are getting too big too fast.

Daddy & Rory were there to cheer Van on

Van & Rory were Ninja Turtles for Halloween. Van wanted to wear pjs and his turtle shell so we went with that!

Turtle girl POWER!

Her first lollipop - pure joy!

Van with his friends Shep & Jacob (both 3-4 years older than him)

The weekend after Halloween we headed to Wilmington to celebrate the First Birthday of our favorite twin boys. Unfortunately, I caught a cold and didn't start feeling bad until we got into Wilmington. So there are not many pictures as I was on the sofa a lot that weekend. I tried my best to rally and help Haley with the party but I didn't want to get too close to anyone and spread my germs.

Watching The Little Mermaid

the ball pit was a huge hit

Starting to feel better on the day we were leaving of course!

enjoying the boats at Dockside
The weather was unusually warm so we got in some walks and park play dates.

Toddler love




We try to get out to my parents house every Sunday for family dinner. It's a great time to catch up with everyone and let the cousins play.

The older brothers are obsessed with Ninja Turtles

The littles just love to cuddle 


Van & his bff E at her 4th birthday party. They have been friends since they were 18 months old!

Every weekend we wear our Panthers gear and cheer on our boys!




We went to the Second Annual SouthEnd Christmas tree lighting. I didn't think it was as great as last year but the kids seemed to enjoy it.

We walked there with the wagon and Rory was just as content as can be.

Van enjoyed some hot chocolate (mostly for the marshmallows)



A friend gave me a bunch of dress-up clothes her girls had outgrown so there has been a lot of dress going on in this house. Makes for interesting days when it is too cold to go outside.



I took Rory to see the singing bears uptown with a friend and she basically napped the whole time. Maybe she will enjoy them more next year?!


1 comment:

  1. I love these random posts! I'm catching up on all my blogging too, along with the rest of the world it seems! I have to take selfies with my boys otherwise I would never be in a picture! Adam never takes photos! When are we getting together? I miss ya!

    ReplyDelete