Sunday, January 5, 2014

Family Portraits


It is no surprise that I love getting our family portraits taken every year. If you received our Christmas card this year you've seen most if not all of these pictures. If you did not receive one I sincerely apologize. I jumped the gun on a Groupon and didn't order enough cards this year. 

oops.

My sweet and talented friend Lauren captured these beautiful moments one evening towards the end of September. She was due with her second baby girl, Quinn, in mid-October and I wanted to make sure we got the chance to shoot with her before she went on maternity leave. 

I am so happy it worked out and I have so many favorites there is not enough space in our home to put them all up. Partially because of the size of our house but mostly because she took so many wonderful photos!

Van with Lauren's daughter Ruby.

Love how she is looking at him.

We both not-so-secretly wish we get to put this in their rehearsal dinner slideshow. (if that is still a thing!)



We brought bubble wands to entertain Rory & Van.

Pure joy.

"Family hugs." - Van




No comments:

Post a Comment