Friday, November 2, 2012

Eat, Drink & Be Scary!


I love Halloween. What's not to love, dressing in costume, knocking on neighbors' doors and getting treats!!

But this year I just did not get my stuff together. I happened to shower, do my hair and make-up so I could get a picture with my littles but did I? No, I did not.

I even brought our camera trick-or-treating and didn't take a single picture! What gives?

Dunno. But we had a spooktacular time!!

We met our closest neighbors (there are a group of us that get together often) loaded up with wagons, strollers and about 15 ghouls - we started our adventure. The kids enjoyed treats along the way while the adults enjoyed treats of their own - hot apple cider spiked with rum and marshmallow-caramel popcorn.

I think we should make that walk a monthly thing!

Van did not nap that afternoon. He is seriously trying hard to drop his naps. No nap = one tired little man so we were the first to drop out of the pack and head home. 

Wilson from Chuggington and A Pea in the Pod (Van picked out both costumes!)

bedtime stories with daddy

The best part of Halloween - eating candy before 8am!

And snuggles from little sis

Other fall photos:

watching football with daddy

jumping in the leaves


Hope everyone had a safe & happy Halloween. Can you believe it's already November???


1 comment:

  1. I still cannot believe I havent seen Rory in real life. I am going to get on that this month! My goal for November=hold Rory Utsey! I was awful at Halloween pics as well. It happens! Their costumes were great! xo

    ReplyDelete