I don't use a camera much anymore since my iPhone is always available (unless Van is "borrowing" it) so I completely forgot that I took these pictures. Just a little Canon camera update!
Meet my friend Kim. She used to live next door and we became fast friends right after she moved in. I miss the nights we would get off work, hang out on her back deck with some vino and catch up....... then Derek would come over and make us dinner (he's a catch ladies!!). Anywoo, I miss Kimmy but she is one of those good friends where it may have been months since you've last seen each other and you are able to pick right up like a day has not gone by! Derek and I are hoping she, her husband Del and their little man Blake will be rebuilding their house and moving back onto our street soon!!
 |
| Beautiful Avery and Rory |
 |
| pinchable cheeks |
 |
| Van didn't really nap at the beach. So this is what happened every night around 5pm. He would pass out drinking his milk and watching Bob the Builder. |
 |
| Rory and her Fairy Godmother |
 |
| My favorite picture from the beach. How beautiful do they both look? GAH-geous! |
You already took your princess to the beach?! How was she in the car? I'm so nervous about our 8 hour trip to Richmond bc i'm sure 8 will turn into 11! She is so cute and looks like her brother :) they do grow fast! How do we make it stop? Ha!
ReplyDelete