Saturday, October 6, 2012

aHHH fall! In the South!

What a beautiful time of the year in the south! I just wish it were a bit cooler. 80 degrees and picking out a pumpkin is not what I had in mind. Especially since the outfit I put out originally included a wrap around wool scarf and my Frye riding boots. DID.NOT.HAPPEN.

So we'll have to make a second trip to the patch for some more fall looking photos when the weather gets cooler but I was not going to pass up a trip to Hunter Farms with my friend Angie and her family.

I never liked the color orange when I was little but now it has to be one of my favorite colors for al it represents! Pumpkins, fall leaves, mums, sunsets, candy corn........FALL (le sigh)

my peanut in a pumpkin patch

hey van, look at this one!

green eyed monster!

sweet Rory

best babysitter

what completes my life

i love lamb

Van would not feed the goats

this mini donkey was a cool cat

my pumpkins. true love.


1 comment:

  1. I mean where is the cool weather? Today was the perfect temp but we needed some sunshine!!!!!

    ReplyDelete