As we approach the end of another year and the beginning of the holiday season, my heart if full of gratitude that God has always provided us with enough to live (a roof over our heads, food on the table, heat, clothes on our backs) and more than enough to love the life we live (generous family, healthy children, true friends, sweet pups and each other).
Derek and I are very blessed that we get to spend our Thanksgiving with both our families, altogether, under one roof. It's so nice to be surrounded by those you love.
It was a pretty calm Thanksgiving and mom even got to sit down and enjoy some wine with me while the boys were off playing. That never happens!
I got to spend part of the afternoon practicing with my camera but a lot of the pictures I took were too dark. I feel like I'm figuring it out a little bit. Sort of.
| Sweet Baxter does not leave Van's side. |
| My handsome hubs |
| Pretty Rory |
| Papa Luke teaching Van how to use the "noculars" to look at birds. |
| Handsome Van (so proud of myself for getting this picture!) |
| the boys watching football |
| so much to be thankful for |
| two peas in a pod |
| love the plaid boys! |
| Van is obsessed with hugging and kissing his sister |
| sweetness |
| we all fit around one table this year! |
| Adorable Mason |
| Silly Cole (love that hair) |
| cousins playing |
And I couldn't post this last Thanksgiving but here is a photo of Van. He wore this shirt to my parents house last year to tell everyone he was going to be a BIG BROTHER! I think it took almost an hour before someone read it and got excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment