Monday, February 13, 2012

Van-isms


You might have noticed that I un-privatized our blog. I just wasn't motivated to post and thought I might be more motivated if I knew our friends and family were reading it. And I want to one day print this blog into a book for Van and little bean so I thought I better get writing!

As Van's vocabulary grows (he's speaking in mostly three word sentences now) I thought I might start coming up with Van-ism posts.

We had a conversation today that went like this:

Van: how much mummy?

Me: how much does mummy love you Van?

Van: a whole bunch mummy, a whole bunch (arms stretched open wide)

Me: that's right Peanut, that's so right!

1 comment:

  1. So qute and it's amazing how fast his character is developing. I'm glad I was able to spend a few months there with all of you.

    Love Uncle Dave

    ReplyDelete