Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sun, Sand, Surf and Family Time


Part Two: Sand & Surf

I could live at the beach. I could wear my swimsuit and cover-up all day and ride my beach cruiser everywhere. Derek would teach me how to surf (even if it was just small waves). We'd take Van paddle-boarding. It would be so relaxing.................c'est la vie!


Customized cruisers by Derek. Mine is the red one!



My two favorite beach bums


And I could seriously stare at this ALL day...........


We had two of the cutest beach babies!

Van enjoyed digging in the sand........


And well Cole, he enjoyed eating it!!!!!!


Our sweet boys






Daddy teaching Van how to body surf


Wait Beach..........Don't go!



Come back soon!!!!


Here are a few videos of Van playing in the ocean and chasing the laughing gull. Basically having a blast..........






2 comments:

  1. I love love love love everything about these posts! I can't believe he swims already, he is such a big boy! And girl, you look great!!!! So glad it was a blast! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. Looks like so much fun! The shot of Van naked on beach... adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete