Happy Father's Day to all the amazing fathers in our lives. A big shout out to Grandpa Luke, my daddy, Papa Utsey and my sweet, handsome husband who is the greatest father to our son. I love you all so much and I'm so thankful for each of you in my life. Thank you for being truly devoted to your families.
How D is spending his father's day!
We just returned from a lovely weekend in the mountains. It was our first time going to the cabin since Mama and Papa Utsey finished it. The house is beautiful as is the scenery.
the cabin

We did a lot of relaxing, enjoying each other's company and watching thunderstorms. Each time it thundered, Van would go "OOOOOOOO!" He loved being able to run around the porch with his mo-mo (lawnmower) and exploring the mountain top.


Three generations of Utsey boys!

Mama Utsey singing and dancing for Van - love her.
Mommy & Van moment

Taking a break from exploring with Uncle Josh
the ladies
It was nice to take a little break from the heat and spend time with family. My parents are coming home from Italy today and I can't wait to see them. I've missed them terribly.

Great great pics! I loooooove the one of van in the field and you look so puuurty!
ReplyDelete