Part Three: Family Time
The best thing about vacation is all the time we had to spend together. Family is extremely important to me and I feel so blessed that Van gets to grow up and know his family so well. I moved away from our family in CA in the first grade and while I am so thankful to grow up in the South, I really missed getting to know my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.
Family time consisted of playing many games (corn hole, find it, a general playing with toys, bike riding, golf cart riding, etc...):
Lots of cousin time:
Some hanging around:
And this is not where Jerr got so burned!!! Haha! He was willing to be buried just for Van!
A little dancing:
Lots of great food, drinks & conversation.
We all took turns making dinner. Derek and I made homemade pizza one night and they were quite delicious I must say. made two margarita pizzas, two pepperoni with banana peppers and two veggie pizzas:
This was the first time our family has been on a vacation altogether since I was in high school. 12+ years. Way too long. So thank you mom and dad for putting this vacation together. We had the best time and made so many fun memories.
We love you both very much. To the moon and back.
No comments:
Post a Comment