I apologize for the lack of posts.
Van and I have been going to the park each morning 8:00 - 9:30 am with our friends Martha and Cole. The boys get to play in the sand, ride their bikes and run amok while Martha and I get to catch up over coffee. The best part is it's usually in the low 70's!!
Cole and Van


Then we go to the gym and Van gets to play with more friends. I still see a trainer once a week and he has me on a new workout plan: cardio three times a week, weight training with him once a week and yoga once a week. I really do not like doing cardio. It's so boring. However, I love my weekly yoga sessions and I'm going to try my best to fit another one into my schedule!
I hope to be doing a version of this over the 4th when we go to BHI. Refreshing.

After our workout it's back home for lunch and naps. Then we're off to the splash park or the pool. Van is keeping me busy. I haven't spent this much time outside since I was much, much younger!

Needless to say I am exhausted after putting Van to bed. All I want to do is enjoy a nice glass of wine and some downtime with Derek.
My guilty pleasure

Van Update:
Sweet Van turned 18 months and we had his well-visit. He's over 30 pounds, 34" long and they didn't give me his percentiles this check-up but he's growing so fast. I want to find a creative way to keep a growth chart in his room. I need to start the hunt for that.
Martha and I took Van and Cole to Tweetsie Railroad for A Day Out with Thomas the Train. Van is really into choo-choo's right now and loved getting to ride on a real-life choo choo train.


Hope all is well with you all and you're staying cool this summer!
Van's first day paddleboarding

Yeah! I am so glad you updated!! I was having to quiz Can on what you have been up to !!! Haha! Van is still cute as ever and you look gorgeous in the mtn pics!!! Miss you! xoxo
ReplyDelete