Monday, April 12, 2010

An attempt to catch up.......


Always smiling & giggling!

Van has become so active. We spend more time playing these days and trying to figure out his nap schedule that I have not had any time to sit down and update you all on the many things that have been going on with us. So this will be A LOT of pictures with little blurbs. Hope you enjoy!

On April 2nd, Van turned 16 weeks so I thought it would be a great time to try rice cereal AGAIN. (The first two attempts were too early & a total disaster - think a pool of spit up in my lap - YUM!)

He is a wonderful eater and very ready to try solids. He leans forward with his mouth open and attempts to feed himself, grabbing the spoon and almost getting it into his mouth. Needless to say it is very messy. I take all his clothes off and only leave his diaper. After he finishes we always sit him in the bathroom sink and rinse him off.

Got Milk?

What? Do I have something on my face?

The weather has been amazing here in Charlotte. So Brooke and I brought our babes to Freedom Park for a walk and some blanket time. Van and Hudson had a grand time lying in the shade on the quilt Papa Utz made for Van.

My Aunt says I'm PRICELESS

I was trying to get a picture of them holding hands and Van stuck his big foot in the camera!

Sweet!

April playgroup with Rylan and Hudson!

Showing off the new quilt Nana Pennell made for him. He's so happy!

Getting stronger everyday. He really holds his head up well now and moves it from side to side. He's very observant!

Van made his first trip to Charleston to watch Daddy run in the Cooper River Bridge Run the last weekend of March. It was a little cooler than I expected it to be but we had a fun time.







Van and I met Aunt Candace and Erica at Pewter Rose for lunch one day a couple weeks ago. It was the first time Van ever sat in a high chair!!!!

I'm a big boy now!

Aunt Candace, Erica, me & mommy

Love my Godmother.


Here are a couple pictures of my Future Superhero & two new toys he LOVES playing with:


He can't get enough of his exersaucer and his frog chair!











No comments:

Post a Comment