Wow I can't believe that August is almost over......where did the summer go??? I feel like time is just flying by and as much as I want to meet little Peanut, I am not wanting to stop being pregnant just yet. I'm sure I'll be more ready when I get into the latter 30 weeks!
Derek and I had our 25 week check-up on Wednesday and they scheduled an ultrasound to check on Peanut's growth & my fluid level since I was measuring so far ahead at the last appointment. The ultrasound went really well. My fluid level is normal and Peanut is in the 60th percentile as far as growth which is normal too.
He was very calm during the ultrasound with a heart rate of 143. He also gave us a little smile! He must have been happy to have found his foot!! Below you can see him hanging on to it. Too cute.
They measured his thigh bone and it was measuring in at 26 weeks. He's going to be a long baby! After the ultrasound we met with our mid-wife Lindsay and she measured my baby bump for the second time and again I was measuring at 28 weeks. So I may catch up to that measurement or Peanut may come a bit early. The ultrasound gave us a due date of December 5th which is within the week of our original due date so Derek & I will definitely be staying close to home Thanksgiving - on!
Traveling Peanut......I've seriously done more traveling since I've been pregnant than in the last 2 years! Last weekend we went on Candace's Bachelorette Bash in Savannah, GA. It was so much fun and a perfect girls weekend. Savannah is one of the coolest cities, with great food and the friendliest people. Candace really enjoyed herself and it was nice to get to know all the other girls. The wedding is only 3 weeks away & it's going to be so beautiful!
Here we are at dinner at the Olde Pink House.

I had to post this picture because it is too cute! This is Candace & Christine (her soon-to-be sister-in-law!)
Our next visit with the mid-wife is September 14th. After that appointment I will start going every 2 weeks! There are a couple of baby showers in the works for October that my friends and co-workers are putting together for me. I am blessed to be surrounded by such amazing friends and loved ones!
I'm still doing pretty well by going to the gym 4-5 days a week and I just started taking a prenatal yoga class with my friend Brooke who is 16 weeks preggo. The class was a lot harder than I anticipated but it was a lot of fun. We are going to try to make it every week. Since my last appointment I've gained 3 more pounds. I haven't had a problem with swelling or water retention which I am so thankful for.
Work is starting to get a little draining but I am trying my best to stay off my feet as much as possible. Facials seem to be the most energy draining and I'll try to continue doing them until it gets to be too much.
Peanut Loves:
Classic Rock
Daddy playing his guitar
Baxter & Hurley speaking to him
salt water taffy
naptime
Peanut Not Loving:
Cardio (It's boring)
Being hungry (translation: not eating every 2 hours)
The loud neighbor who wakes him up at 3am





you look so beautiful in that picture!! pregnancy suits you girl!! see you in the morning for yoga! xo
ReplyDelete