So this last weekend we finished the last couple of details in the nursery. We got the crib all set up and the bedding on the crib! Derek hung up the picture frames I've been collecting for the past couple of years. They are made from pieces of old boats and I'm still in the process of picking pictures to put inside them. I'd like to put pictures of Peanut in a couple after he is born.
All that is left to put up is a shelving system from Ikea that will serve as his dresser/bookcase/toy shelf and a glider we picked out at Pottery Barn Kids. Peanut is already accumulating clothes and Nana Luke bought him the most awesome outfit! She said it reminded her of Derek so she just had to buy it! He'll probably be wearing his little toboggan home!
Here are pictures of the finished nursery:
No comments:
Post a Comment