When I was pregnant with Van, I always prayed for him to have his daddy's heart. A heart so loyal, sincere, kind and full of love. Well, I am over the moon to discover that God blessed him with exactly that.
One night a week or so ago my front crown fell off. (For those that know the story, this is not something that is rare.) Anywhoo, Van woke early the next morning and per his usual he comes into our room and exclaims, "hey mommy!" I said good morning love with a little lisp in my voice and he looks at me funny. So I ask him if he noticed my tooth and gave him my best toothless smile. He runs over to me, wraps his arms around my neck giving me the fiercest hug and whispers, "don't worry mommy. i take care of you."
HEART.OF.GOLD.
A few days later I received this picture from Van's teacher and I can just imagine him saying, "don't worry sydney. i take care of you."
| Van is wearing his new hat from Grey & Haley. |

So sweet!!!! Lawton would have probably called me the joker and ran! Ha!
ReplyDelete