When Rory was six days old she had her newborn photos done with Annette Goodman. Annette is my sister's mother-in-law and a very talented photographer. She was so patient with Rory and we could not have gotten better pictures to capture this sweet and special time. I highly recommend contacting her if you have a need for family photos!
Here are some of my favorites:
How sweet is that little face? I just want to cover her in kisses!
Rory, today you are three weeks old and your little personality is starting to really shine through.
You still fit into newborn diapers and newborn clothes.
You are so tiny and have the skinniest legs that are a little bow legged (just like your mommy)!
You can cry if you really wanted to but you rarely let out a scream unless you have wicked painful gas.
However, you make a lot of funny noises. I know it is time to feed you when I hear a sound I can best describe as grunting and you make this little sound until you have successfully latched on!
When you are really hungry you peck our shoulders like a wood pecker.
I love hearing you giggle in your sleep (I wonder what you find so funny?)
You love to sleep. Sleeping through the night and almost sleeping through your feedings.
Just like your brother, you are sleeping in your swing at night by mommy's side of the bed.
You like lying on your tummy, especially if Van is lying next to you.
We can't get enough of all your big smiles.
Mommy is finally starting to feel better and we have gone back to nursing after the Lactation Consultant called yesterday to say that the meds I am taking are safe. I am excited that I was able to put on my jeans this morning and get them zipped up! It's not pretty because of my stomach but it's progress!
Little bean we are so happy you are here and we love you to the moon and back. You have added even more love and joy to our little life than we imagined. You are a blessing and we promise to take the best care of you. You are more loved than you will ever know. *hugs*









No comments:
Post a Comment