Hi Everyone,
Sorry if you have received several invites from me to join the blog. I have decided to make the blog private for Van's safety. I didn't like that the blog was available for anyone and everyone to see. So I apologize. I started deleting duplicate names in my quest to clean up the page and then those names disappeared for good!
Another reason I made the blog private is because I think Van would only want his closest friends and family seeing pictures of him like this. So cute and funny but I'm sure it will embarrass him when he's older!
We haven't been up to much lately. Just enjoying the random warm weather at the end of November and enjoying family time.
I helped host a baby shower for one of my oldest and dearest friends - Alexa. Our friendship dates back to 2nd grade!! She is preggers with a bouncing baby boy and it was so much fun showering her with love. Alexa is one of the sweetest, most loyal people I know and I am proud to call her friend. She is going to be the most amazing mom.
It's a great feeling to still be friends with ladies who knew me when I was so young! We've been through so much together. Can't wait to see them all again soon!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends. I think we're going to take Van to the parade then we'll have dinner at mom and dad's house with The Utsey's. I'm not exactly sure where October and November went but I am so thankful for the many blessings in my life and I look forward to celebrating them on Thursday.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment