Saturday, October 22, 2011

I want to remember today.


I've taken a slight hiatus from blogging. There has been a lot going on and I just wanted to enjoy my time with my boys but I'm back because I want to remember today and how appreciative our little man was when we brought home a new table and chairs that are just his size!

When he first got a glance of his chairs he excitedly repeated, "seat.seat.seat." Then we get home, get everything set up in the kitchen and he couldn't stop saying thank you and hugging me and Derek.

It brings tears to my eyes how sweet he is. And it brings us so much joy to shower him with love.

Van,

You deserve the moon. Our love for you is immeasurable.

~ xoxo ~

Mommi & Daddy

1 comment:

  1. Aww! So sweet!!!!! I can't wait for Lawton to get his at Christmas! Xo

    ReplyDelete