This week marked the first day of pre-pre-school for Van. And I am so happy to say that we both had a wonderful day! Nothing like his first day of camp (where we both bawled). I was not entirely ready to let him go to school (hence the tears on my behalf) but after seeing how easily he walked into his classroom on his first day I felt confident in my decision. And he LOVES his teacher Ms. Tina!
My little man
showing off his book bag
looking a little nervous about the first day of school (who hasn't felt that way before?)
Van,
Daddy & I are so proud of you - all that you are and all that you will be. I know it's not full-time but I can't believe how fast this day has come. You are going to do wonderful and we can't wait to see how you grow this year!
To the moon & back,
Daddi & Mummi
No comments:
Post a Comment