Hi, my name is Melissa. And I'm a...............a BEACHAHOLIC.
There I said it.
It's been 4 days since my last beach trip. And 16 days until my next trip!
We had the happiest weekend with Brooke, Jack and Lawton. It could not have been better. Brooke and I got in a lot of great shopping (Piggly Wiggly, Candy Store, and the cutest beach shop where I bought too much stuff for Van's big boy room and I learned that my last name is unpopular!)
The first thing we noticed when we got to Edisto was that the boys were wearing the exact same shirt (Brooke and I bought them together of course)!
Milk break:
Dinner time is kind of tough with these two. They are some picky eaters. The finally agreed on a banana!
And more milk.
"hey, what are you doing in here?"
Hawthorne House is located on a lagoon where the big boys got to watch the golfers and the little boys got to watch the birds (and try to escape).
trying to escape
notice Jack & Derek .........
lawton was on the go
Saturday was beach day. It was gorgeous and unbelievable weather for February! Van and Lawton were in their own little worlds; chasing seagulls, looking for seashells, playing in the sand and just being little happy, adorable little boys.
Right after this picture, Van ran right into the water, soaking his socks, shoes and jeans!
Lawton started making a new face right before our beach trip. He squishes up his nose (like Brooke does) when he smiles. So I spent the whole weekend trying to get him to give me his squishy nose smile!
flashcard time!
and it's bedtime again. I think Van's tired! time for two little boys to go night-night so the mommies and daddies can enjoy some steak and champagne!
Thank you so much guys for a wonderful weekend. It was the perfect re-charge and so relaxing. We honestly had the best time. I think we must make this an annual trip! Next time, we'll take ya'll to Bald Head! Love you!
Loooove the pics!!!!!!! I want to order them -will you upload to snapfish? We had the best time and will def make it an annual trip! :)
ReplyDeleteThis post was so cute!!!! Oh, and love the new pic at the top and sotrue, you are a beachaholic!!!!!