"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."
Psalm 23:1-6
Grandpa,
I am at a loss for words. If I were able to see you again I would want to tell you that you are loved. You will always be remembered fondly. Thank you for loving us in your own way and for all the memories I have of you. I am so happy you got to meet Van and I promise to tell him stories about his Great-Grandpa Danens. I love you Grandpa and though I miss you, I am happy that you are at peace now. Give Jesus a hug for me and Grandma too! Watch over us until we meet again.
xoxo

Thinking about you and especially your mom.....let me know if you need anything!
ReplyDeleteThe pic of your Grandpa and Van is priceless. I am so sorry to hear the news. You and Your family are in my thoughts at this time of sorrow. Grey and I are sending hugs from a distance.
ReplyDeleteI love you both. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. It means so much to me.
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for yall!! I am so so sad to hear the news about your sweet grandpa... I know you will miss him but what wonderful memories you will always have of him and your little angel Van! That pic of the two of them defines LOVE! We are here - let us know if yall need anything at all. xoxo
ReplyDeleteJust heard about your loss! We are thinking about you guys! I'm so glad that Van got to know him... Please let us know if we can do anything!
ReplyDelete