"The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've ever had." ~ Author Unknown
Erin,
We've shared tears, hopes and dreams, you and I. How lucky we are. I am so happy you were able to come and visit for an almost week and meet our "tiny human"! I had the best time with you and quickly realized how much I miss having you be a part of my daily life. But, I love that no matter how far apart we live from each other (sometimes other continents) or how long it's been since we saw each other last we can always pick up right where we left off and never miss a beat. It was wonderful to see you and Van, he clearly adored you, and why wouldn't he - you're about his size!!!! I love you so much and I am so thankful for your friendship. I can't believe it's been 12 years! Our visits sure our different these days but I love how relaxing this last week was with you. It was a perfect week of catching up with my bestie and kindred spirit. Thank you for always being you and letting me be me.
xoxo ~ The tall girl
*This visit was so different we never got a picture together so I found this little gem from the past! I would have gone back further but had no time to go out to my parents house and scan one!*

I did however get some great shots of you and the tiny human! (I'm talking about Van by the way!)
Thank you for putting a picture of me during my "chubby stage"!! Lissa!!!
ReplyDeleteI love you too!! You mean the world to me and our friendship is so sacred to me. We have shared so many special and teary times together...freshman college English class....sorority rush....frat parties...causing trouble....first loves and first lost....summer camps....road trips....beers on the dock....wine in the backyard...long dinners and endless conversations! You are my kindred spirit and I appreciate your love and support for everything I do in life and who I become :)I can't wait to continue this journey in life with you! Can't wait to see you next summer in Colorado!! XOXO to you, Van and D.