When I look at these pictures I feel like this song should be playing in the background!
“My Buddy, My Buddy,
Wherever I go, he goes.
My Buddy, My Buddy,
I’ll teach him everything that I know…
My Buddy and me
Like to climb up a tree.
My buddy and me
We're the best friends that could be.
My Buddy, My Buddy
My Buddy and Meeeee!”
Van and Baxter have become very close. When Van is on the floor playing with all his toys, Baxter likes to lay close by and keep watch. Van will then crawl all over Bax! Baxter just rolls over and let's Van rub his belly.
And here is where the friendship started! With food, imagine that!
Van will drop his snacks on the floor and look down to see if Baxter eats them then he giggles like crazy!
Baxter is ALWAYS there for snack time!
Hehe - I remember that song from the commercials. My sister had the "Kid Sister" doll - remember her? We need to see you guys! Avery and Van are going to be like, 10 year olds, before we know it - I swear! :)
ReplyDeleteso so sweet!! i sing that song all the time..i know, weird. trent had my buddy ;-) LOVE that rug girl - i can't wait to see the new (2nd time lived in) digs! xoxo
ReplyDeleteps- had a great time at the pool. still can't believe this is the baby boy i held in december!