After talking to Brooke the other day about how lucky we are to have such incredible husbands I really started to get sentimental about you my love. I began going through all our cards, letters and pictures and wanted to write a quick little note. We've been through so much in the 13 years we've known each other that proper words can't begin to describe how in love I am with you and the life we have created together.
There is one place that is my favorite in the whole world....I don't have to go far to get there. In this place, I feel totally free to just be myself. I can laugh and be silly or sigh or cry without fear of being judged. In this place, I know that I am accepted and appreciated just as I am. It's a place where I'm convinced I was born to be. My favorite place to be is wherever you are.
It is by God's grace that I have found the kind of peace and happiness that you've given to me. You give me purpose when I feel I have none. Without you, my soul would be empty, my heart broken, my being incomplete. I thank God everyday for bringing you into my life and I thank you for loving me. I am truly blessed.
Seeing you with Van makes me fall in love with you even more. You are the most amazing father. To see the loving way Van looks at you brings tears to my eyes. You are so natural with him. Thank you for creating a home full of unconditional love, happiness and so much laughter. You'll always be everything we need.
You are my best friend and I'm so proud that our son is going to be raised by such an incredible dad. We will both love you till the end of time.


No comments:
Post a Comment