Sunday, November 15, 2009

Preparing for Little Man's Arrival!



There has been a lot going on this week! Derek re-organized our office so he could hang up his bikes and to make a designated space for the stroller & baby items. Don't know why we didn't think to arrange the room like this before??

I had my 36 week mid-wife appointment on Friday. My mid-wife had a patient go into labor so I ended up seeing one of the Doctors instead. I have progressed to 2 cm dilated and 75% effaced which doesn't tell us much about when to expect Peanut's arrival but the Doctor said it tells us the labor will mostly like go quickly! Here's hoping!!

I have friends taking bets that I will deliver this coming Friday!! Derek thinks it will be this Friday or coming Monday. I still feel like it will be closer to Thanksgiving. It's hard to believe that we are getting so close. I think the one thing everyone has agreed upon including the Doctor is that I will most likely not make it to December - so I guess we'll see. He'll come when he wants and until then I plan on going to the gym everyday!

Enjoying the beautiful fall weather ......



I also had my last baby shower on Saturday. Mimi's (Mama Utsey) best friend Cynthia threw a wonderful shower at her home for friends of the grandmothers-to-be. We had the most beautiful weather and got to enjoy sitting outside in mid-November. It was in the 70's!

Cynthia (aka Dalcher) - the hostess with the mostest!

Nana

Aunt Candace


Mimi

Mimi & Mrs. H (my other two moms)

My Aunt Denise (my belly almost covers her completely!)

Mimi & Nana - two very excited grandmothers-to-be


Baby Utsey received so many wonderful gifts and all the love we were showered with has really prepared us for his arrival! Now all we need is Baby!


Bear gave Peanut a little bear outfit of his own!!



Hugh Hefner mini robe


Our Baby Jogger!!!

This is going to come in real handy I have a feeling! It's a 2 in 1 swing & bouncy seat. Plays soothing spa music to remind him of all the time he has spent in the spa! And best of all it plugs into the wall!


No comments:

Post a Comment