Now I am usually an extreme clean freak. Just ask any one of my friends who stays over and puts their glass down, it will be in the dishwasher before they can blink! :^) But this, this is totally different. Not to mention that it is a complete 180 from how I have been feeling. Lately I have been so tired that I haven't been able to keep my eyes open. Last Sunday I spent ALL day napping, only waking up to eat & drink!
But today I woke up with this burst of energy and had the overwhelming feeling that I needed to organize Peanut's room.
So, I've spent all afternoon washing his clothes, blankets, crib sheets and stuffed animals. The car seat has been taken out of it's box and will be installed this week. I've even started packing our bag for the hospital. I think my body is trying to tell me something!!
My friend Martha might have also helped me get the ball rolling on this. I was talking to her on the phone as I was removing the tags from Baby Utsey's little clothes and telling her about what my midwife said at our last appointment. Martha then tells me that her son Cole was due February 13th but arrived on January 10th and was a whole 7 lbs and 21 inches long!!
I am really looking forward to our next midwife appointment this Friday where we will also have another ultrasound done. That will give us more information on how far along Peanut is and when we might expect his arrival.
Until then, I will continue to nest!
Peanut Loves:
soup & grilled cheese sandwiches
Auntie Amber spending the night and talking to him
Pumpkin Lattes
Peanut Butter Cups
chili & cornbread
Fall weather
Jack Johnson En Concert
Peanut is so Over:
Playing in my ribs
Getting up 5 times a night to go to the bathroom
Walking on the treadmill (we've had to switch to the arc trainer)
the smell of smoke
the smell of meat grilling
No comments:
Post a Comment