Friday, November 6, 2009

Our little chubby cheeks

Today we had an ultrasound and our 35 week midwife appointment! It was so amazing to see how much our little man has changed in 10 weeks. He is healthy and so adorable! They estimated his weight to be about 6.4/6.5 lbs give or take a pound. I am so hoping he's not really 7.4 lbs already!!!

He looked so squished in there but the tech said he has plenty of room. He's within the normal range for his development and in the 65th percentile so he's doing great. Both Nana & Mimi came along with me and Derek and they were amazed at his little features. We've decided that he definitely has Derek's lips and Derek and I think he has the Lukoskie nose!

Oh and most exciting - he has a ton of hair!!! We're taking bets on color..........

Here are a couple of pictures:



I am still measuring 3 weeks ahead at 38 weeks so he could come in the next 2-3 weeks! I am using the power of positive thinking to say that he will be here the week of Thanksgiving.........as long as he waits until after November 22nd!

I am dilated about a fingertip and 60% effaced so we're getting ready. We just can't wait to hold him and smother him in kisses.

"Why can't he come today?" - Derek
so sweet :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment