I started pulling together nursery ideas a few weeks ago and came upon the Migi Splash bedding that I absolutely loved and had to have! I wanted to give the room a beach-y feel and this was perfectly modern and even a little bit preppy! We are going to still use the room as a guest bedroom so it needs to all flow together. Below are photos that gave me some inspiration:

I purchased the paint with some help from our friend Matt who works for Sherwin Williams and I was very lucky to get some help with the painting. Derek & I do not enjoy painting! So Aunt Skittles (Candace) and Nana Luke came over to paint Peanut's room!
And it starts:
Mom has been working so hard and she's so close to being finished with the accent wall! I love the way the colors turned out and the accent wall is my favorite. I can't wait to get the crib set up, hang pictures and get the new guest bedroom bedding in from West Elm! Hales - you and Grey are not going to recognize your room the next time you come visit!
Almost finished:
My next mid-wife visit is tomorrow morning so I will be updating again tomorrow!



No comments:
Post a Comment