Thursday, June 19, 2014

Man of the House


Derek had to go out of town last night on business and before he left he asked Van to be a big boy for mommy. We had dinner at Mimi & Papa's house and when we got home Van was such a little helper. 

He unbuckled his sissy, packed up his bookbag with both their Bobbies and sippy cups. When I tried to help him out of the car he said, "no mommy. I got it."

Then when we got in the house he unpacked his bookbag by putting both Boobies and sippy cups in our bedroom, one on each of the side tables and after that he took the bookbag into their room and started placing all the dirty clothes in the hamper. 

When I said Van, thank you so much. You don't have to do that. He said, "mommy it's ok. You don't have to do everything by yourself."

I am so proud of him and love him so much I think my heart may burst.




No comments:

Post a Comment