Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pre Fall

We all have been settling back into our school schedule and I must say - it feels good to be back into the routine of things. 

Van loves his class and everyday he has the biggest smile on his face when I pick him up. Rory is handling her first year at preschool with such ease. She really has the hang of things and is one of the youngest in her class! She walks right into her room, climbs into her teacher's lap and is ready to start the day. I can barely get a second glance to say goodbye. 

Thank goodness she is only there two days though because even though she is clearly ready - this mama is not. 

I got the chance to get our for a girls night with some of my amazing girlfriends last week. We went and saw Maroon 5. It was so much fun and so good for the soul. I have always thought Adam Levine was a cutie but now I have even more of a crush! Thanks Melinda!

me, Melinda & Brooke

We went out to visit Nana & Papa this week and fall was in the air at the lake. You could smell the crispness in the air and there were already leaves on the ground!


After working so hard on the dock, Papa gets a kiss from sweet R
A typical day for us now looks a little like this: take Van to school, go back home and give Rory a nap, cuddle for a bit, go to the gym, go pick up Van, go to the park. I am cherishing these days. 
She just wiggles around until she is comfy then she enjoys her snacks


trying to keep up with Van at the park

too busy for a photo
Last week Derek and Van got invited to the Panthers game with Derek's good friend Stew and his oldest daughter Margaret Blount. From the sound of things they had the greatest time. Thanks Stew & MB!

my handsome boys
We are heading to beach this weekend to say our goodbyes to summer. I can't wait to get on the ferry and be on turtle time! 








No comments:

Post a Comment