Friday, December 21, 2012

Meeting Drake & Finley

We drove to Wilmington on Friday to visit our best friends Greyley and meet their brand new baby boys - Drake and Finley. Born on November 1st.

Rory and Finley 
Rory and Drake
Van and Drake


These boys were the cutest and sweetest little guys. And Haley and Grey were doing an amazing job as parents. It's so special to go through this journey with your closest friends. I did a terrible job of taking pictures the whole weekend. We did a lot of hanging out, feeding our babies and watching cartoons. Boy have our visits changed!!!!

We did get out and take all the minis to visit Santa at The Enchanted Airlie Gardens.

Waiting in line at The North Pole 





Don't they look amazing! And so happy!
Baby's First Christmas
If I close my eyes realllllllllly tight, Santa won't be able to see me! 
Utsey girls
Merry Merry
Christmas to you!


1 comment:

  1. We love the Utseys! I can't wait to watch our kiddos grow up together. So many fun times ahead.

    ReplyDelete