Sunday, January 22, 2012

A day of updates

Now that I've come up for air. It's been crazy around here. Mostly due to the fact that every time I sit down to read/write email, update the blog or catch up on my blog reading, there is a little voice tugging on my pant leg. "Mommy - up. Mooooooommmmmmmmyyyyy - UP!"

Then things came and went, Van's 2 year old check-up, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, etc, etc, etc.............(I'm getting overwhelmed just typing this)...........

and I didn't know where to start so I just didn't!

But hopefully that will change. I am feeling better about this whole blogging thing again.

That being said, there will be little updates on the above events. I will try to not be too wordy or include too many pictures. Just the really cute ones! : )

Here's a cute picture:

Van's face after we told him that he's going to be a big brother!!!!!! (I apologize if this is the first time you are hearing this news. We've tried to tell everyone in person and we've sort of lost count of who we've told and who our family has told!)

"Say what?"

Umm, a baby bump already at 8 weeks????? Didn't expect that.


First shot of our little bean (cannot get it to stay rotated)

We are beyond excited and happy!!!!!


And another bump shot at about 11 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment