Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Van is TWO!!!!!

I can't believe how late I am with this post.

Van turned TWO on December 11th. He had the best day and as always was the happy little man we know and love.

We wanted to start his day off with something special and out of his ordinary routine so daddy made the best chocolate chip (whole wheat) pancakes and mommy attempted to make a smiley face of whip cream (which Van calls "pish") and fruit. He ate it up! After blowing out his candle of course. ; )


My precious baby blues



After naptime we gave Van his birthday present. His big bike! He's been able to ride a bike with training wheels for several months but we wanted to wait to get him a bike for his birthday. He was so excited to take it for a spin. And he did not want to get off either! Thankfully Nicole showed up with all the cupcakes for his birthday party and we were able to entice him to come in for some "happy!"


I just love his run!


Once the cupcakes arrived more family and friends started showing up for what turned out to be a fun and very laid-back get together. Van was a little shy at first, hiding behind the refrigerator but once he saw his grandparents, he was ready to mingle!


Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes by Nicole Buchanan Fine Cakes


Let the fun begin.......


Happy Birthday sweet boy. We love you more than you will ever know.


MB loves her cupcake!


All these cuties made Van's party a huge success!








And of course you can't turn 2 without your family!








Bwahahahahahahaha! Love the Halls!


Van loved his presents and everyone who stayed to play with him.




Daddy taught BG how to play the ukulele.


Thank you to all our wonderful family and friends who came over to celebrate Van with us. I am still learning how to use my camera so I apologize if I took a picture of you and you don't see it here. A LOT of them came out really blurry. Yikes, I need a camera lesson for sure!

Here is the after picture of a successful, fun day!


No comments:

Post a Comment