
I could not put this book down. I have not read a book this engrossing in a long time! Derek has asked me several times, "what are you reading??" Because I did not come up for air until I had finished it! I LOVE books that I can lose myself in.
I am beyond excited the movie comes out April 22nd. Watch the trailer here. Who wants to go see it with me????
I was catching up on one of my favorite blogs Habitually Chic and you must see this post on Reese Witherspoon. She is GAH-geous!
Melissa! Thank you so much! Lanier picked up the Green Egg today. He's more than a little excited about getting it set up!! This may be his newest baby.
ReplyDeleteI know Derek will be happy for you too, for getting him some business. :) We really do appreciate it.
Glad it all worked out! You are going to love the way food tastes off the Green Egg. : )
ReplyDeleteI am DYING to see this movie!!! I should probably read the book first! Good job keeping up with your blogging! I am LOVIN' it! xoxo
ReplyDelete